do they hear?

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I have been praying to the universe, God, Goddess, spirits and angels about my situation asking for help , signs etc..do they hear me?are they sending signs that things are coming or not coming to pass but I’m missing them? Am I doing it all wrong? I’ve been asking for them to help strengthen my words and payer to be able to reach a certain person..to break through his barriers to hear, feel, see my words and see I speak the truth to him. My words/prayer are true and in the end harm no one,

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

They send you signs of hope and strength.Do you ever see white feathers or see a certain type of bird?, those are signs.They cannot change anybody’s free will but they can give you the support and guidance to do whats best for you.

If you would like to contact me for a few minutes free I would be happy to help.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessing Tiffany,

The universe definitely hears you. Should you need more information or clarity please don’t hesitate to contact me. It would be my pleasure to use my energy to assist you in calling on what is divinely yours.

over 10 years ago
cherryblossom10's photo

Cherry Blossom (cherryblossom10)

12 posts

Hi Tiffany :-)

I can assure you that they do hear you. They send you signs and messages while you’re awake and while you’re dreaming. I would be happy to give you the messages your angels want you to know. I can also teach you ways to become aware of messages and signs from spirits and angels. These techniques are very simple and should work as long as you apply effort and clear your mind.

Feel free to chat with me or set up an appointment so I can share everything with you. I hope to hear from you soon. ❤