I find it extremely irritating...

over 10 years ago

My fiancee’s ex has wanted him back since the day he left her. He and I have been together for 5 years next month and they were separated 2 years before I got with him. She did nothing but try to break him and I up and just constantly try to start arguments between he and I and drama all the time. Now all the sudden she’s got a new man and they’re engaged in less than 6 months. Her man and her both told us they want to start new relationship with us and they want us all to be friends. But she still texts my fiancee when her man isn’t around or she’ll do it then.delete it from her phone. They have two kids together, who tell us they want to love with us, and the girls tell us all they do is bad mouth us and their mother grills them as soon as they come home about what was said, did, ect. If he or I post something love on each others walls, within minutes they’ll post something on theirs like it’s some kind of competition who’s more in love or something. What’s really going on? Are they being real about wanting to have a better relationship between us or do they have another agenda?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I feel like you could be reading too much into this, her relationship does have issues though, she likes to feel like she has the control.Contact me, the first few minutes are free.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You don’t have to allow her to be on your facebook pages. You shouldn’t allow her to have any information of what is going on in your lives, and the same with the phone she can be blocked. Any door you leave open gives her opportunity to irritate you. Perhaps you both need to set some boundaries and stand up to her. Obviously she is meddling in places she wouldn’t be. On the other hand you really can’t pay attention to what she says, and allow it to affect you. It’s her issue of not letting go. Boundaries…Boundaries… and more Boundaries… She’s the children’s mother, but unless it has anything to do with the children, emotionally,mentally,medically, what business is of hers.

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Trisha,

As we all do, you have options. Do you really want to know what she is truly feeling? If so I can most definitely tell you. Although, in your case, knowing how she truly feels will not solve the issues she is creating. I would suggest you focus your goal toward closing her out of all parts of your life that do not involve essential issues with regard to the children. I can also help you do that.

You make the decision, either way I’m non judgmental and will give you the information you want.

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Trisha,

There is a very kind way to excuse people from certain areas of our lives. I did a quick peek at this situation, and I have the answers you seek. More importantly, I have the solution.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Trisha,’

As a counsellor the problem here is actually your fianceeā€™s lack of boundaries on his ex!!!

He needs to put your Number One – but he has been permitting her to be a problem all this time.

I totally agree with heavenly above.

the only time she should talk to him is about their children – nothing else.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

something isn’t right here… SHE is up to something ..

come chat with me I can look further into this and see what it is .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)