need help spirit

over 10 years ago

i do feel like someone is near to me and saying my name presence of someone that wants attention of mine i m hearing my name and sometimes laughing voice is there someone wants to contact me ?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I feel like somebody is around you,sometimes you can find mischievous spirits but they are truly harmless. Perhaps you are clairaudient meaning that you can hear spirits.Please contact me for free for a few mins so that I can get a better connection with you and see if you have this gift.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

There is a higher presence around you, but I am picking up that it’s nothing to be afraid of. There is someone trying to come in contact with you. Give me a call & I could help you to find out who it is. Many blessings,

Marlena

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Quite simply…there is a message for you. I can connect to give you this message, and also teach you how to receive them yourself.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes and ill be glad to help you contact this spirit to get the mesg they are trying to send.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
psychicmermaid didn't upload a photo

Love Angel (psychicmermaid)

6 posts

What is your name and date of birth and how long have you been experiencing this?