Dave

over 10 years ago

is Dave my ex my soulmate?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

I see a really deep connection between you and Dave.He is intelligent but also has a sense of humor which is what you look for. The cards are also saying that he is trust worthy.I have pulled a few cards for you but I would also need your date of birth to get a clearer perspective on this.If you would like to contact me for a few minutes free please do so.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a love reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Their is a connection. Soul mate is not the word for it. If you need help on this let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

There is a very strong connection between the both of you, but you sense that he’s holding himself back & that he’s isn’t giving 100 percent into your relationship. I would love to talk to you and let you know what is really going on with him & what he is really thinking. Give me a call :) Many blessings,

Marlena

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Jane,

You know you have a deep connection with Dave, I can help you to find out if he is your divine match. I specialized in uniting the divine designed couple, cal me, I’m online now.