Love Life

over 10 years ago
beauty21 didn't upload a photo

beauty21

1 post

Hey my name is Antoinette December 4, 1992 female. I wanted to ask you if this person Alex August 5, 1994 male, is the man I am destined to be with or not. If so when will he come back because I am getting this month at the end around Halloween. Thanks you guys xoxo.

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

Hi Antoinette I do not think this is the man you are destined to be with from what I am picking up but I do see a strong connection here with him perhaps he is a soul mate meaning that you knew him in your past life.Please contact me for free for a few mins if you would like more information.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I keep getting on and off shift between you and him. This is what i am catching from the energy in this situation. This is something you need to heal from. If you need help let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicmarlena's photo

Mystic Marlena (psychicmarlena)

20 posts

You both come from backgrounds of hurt & trust issues. But he does have strong feelings for you. He’s confused & stressed about love. There is a strong connection between you & Alex, you tend to magnetize towards each other. Give me a call and I would be happy to help you understand what is really going on. Many blessings,

Marlena

over 10 years ago
psychicmermaid didn't upload a photo

Love Angel (psychicmermaid)

6 posts

Not sure of your question. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to help assist you. Thanks