Indepth Reading

over 10 years ago

I’m trying to find a reader who will be very open, honest, and won’t just tell me the positive side. I want the whole truth as you see it. In other words dont say he’s my soul mate wait for him when you know its going to be 10 yrs before he gets it together. Lol! I’m trying to get a detailed, honest reading about 4/15/78 and me. Im thinking over some things and am trying to figure out my next step. If anyone can recommend a very good reader I’d appreciate it.

over 10 years ago
bubba234 didn't upload a photo

hinz (bubba234)

4 posts

sariose200 shes very good :) xx

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

thank you for the recommendation Heena :), Katrina if you would like an honest reading I would be happy to help.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Katrina,

I am 100% real, with no sugar coating. I will say this, when I do deliver news that isn’t great..I do it with compassion, and another plan for you that WILL work.

I hope to hear from you. Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ill tell you how it is and whats to come.

chat with me ill be glad to help you with this .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

I am new to Bitwine, but am an honest and open psychic medium. My readings give affirmation, healing, hope and honesty delivered with compassion, wisdom, and even some coaching (certified life coach as well). If you haven’t already found the guidance you were seeking, please check me out.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

just contact to know the truth