Relocating

over 10 years ago
buffgirl33 didn't upload a photo

buffgirl33

13 posts

I am struggling with the decision as to whether or not I should relocate to a different city.

If I relocate back to the city where my son and my ex is, will my ex and I be able to work through our differences and reunite and eventually save our marriage, or should I just stay in the city where I am currently residing?

over 10 years ago
saoirse200's photo

Saoirse (saoirse200)

166 posts

If you do decide to move there will be much stronger communication between you and your ex, but I do not see the reconciliation of your marriage just yet. If you would like to discuss this more contact me you can have the first few minutes free.

Saoirse

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

First things first, decide what it is that you want. Then see me, to provide you with the steps involved.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

many good changes are ahead of you.. but their is some strives that must be taken seriously.

come chat with me ill be glad to explain more.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello,

I would love to tell you more about it, just check out my profile and contact me :)

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Buffgirl,

Contact me and we will take a closer look into both options. One of my specials is an unlimited chat time. Don’t hesitate, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
ptameeshsharma didn't upload a photo

Pt Ameesh Sharma (ptameeshsharma)

22 posts

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Numerology, Tarot card and Vastu, I will give you accurate prediction on realistic fee.

Kindly hire me give me your following birth detail Gender Date of birth Time of birth Place of birth

And chat with me