hi please can someone contact me back

over 10 years ago

hi i would like too know about my future my familys health/luck ect,sadly a few years back my dad passed and then my nan nd then my mate cambpell i would like if in spirit if they would like to contact,im just looking for a good phycic who i can spak too ty x

over 10 years ago
psychicivylove didn't upload a photo

MADAME IVY (psychicivylove)

100 posts

hi i can help you. you can get a full reading on a chat i can contact the decased and let you know what they are saying hope to her from you soon.

over 10 years ago
msloveprofessor's photo

msloveprofessor

47 posts

I can look deeply into the family history and get you some definite answers.. fast connection, fast typist!

over 10 years ago
tarotgrace's photo

Grace (tarotgrace)

66 posts

Blessings Alison,

It would be a pleasure to pass along any message that comes through for you. Contact me, I’m online.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Alison, I feel like you may of been though some bad luck. The spirit beside of me says please stay positive even though its not easy. If you need more please let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like Alison , your more then welcome to chat with me ..you can also click my link to view more info bout me and reviews that many client and returning clients have left. I can help look into any aspect of life such as health, money, love etc. I also can connect with late loved ones.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)