false hope 2

over 10 years ago
chrys didn't upload a photo

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

Hi ! my previous topic is locked. Ok… Just to reintroduce my issue i have received readings almost all pointing contact before end of year. Some people gave even more specific timeframes:

1. end October – passed nothing happened

2. mid Nov is passing – nothing happening

3. in November in general – i cant know

But generally yeah before end of year. Most people avoided to give me specific timeframes they told me just in the coming weeks or simply till end of year.

I REALLY don’t know what to believe i hope im not sold false hope. All of them cant be dishonest. Its statistically insignificant.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Chrysanthi!

I just want to say about this that you have to be positive all the time not only about this readings but also in life… i just knew your behavior that if someone says you something you just doubt it you think that will it happen, when it happen, and you start thinking about it all the time. The fact is if someone saying you something you just have to believe it or don’t.. what you are doing is you are not believing it but thinking about it which cause hurt you sometime.If i am wrong and if you don’t like the fact then i am extremely sorry about this,

I hope somewhere it helped you

if you would like to chat with me about this feel free to contact me :)

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

Hi thanks for this but when timeframes given pass and nothing happens how can u believe?

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

is anyone here able to tell me if he is initiating contact or not and a timeframe for this (accurate)? I dont wanna really pay because nobody guarantees if those will come about.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

You haven’t talked to me and frankly I wish you would get a reading with me because from your energy I am feeling total different things then what you say others are saying. How ever I do not work for free . ( When you go to work you don’t tell your boss that your working for free and he doesn’t have to pay you today do you lol) so the choice is yours what action to take. But if your interested in know what I see contact me in chat.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi chrysanthi.. I am senior astrologer and will predict you perfect with time frame too. from ancient indian astrology and secrets.. give me your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth if you have.. contact me live chat. you will astonish from my expertise knowledge of astrology…