Long term ?

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

Hi. Im ready to find love, long term love. Im wondering will I have the chance for it in the near future? Ive had readings and been told someone will come into my.life in March but I was also told it wont be long term. So im wondering about the long term. Any genuine readers out there can you tell me what questions can I ask to get the best insight, how much time is needed for a genuine detailed reading on this matter.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it and i will put the truth just contact me :) I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Sure I can give you insight to this situation. I am online if you wish to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you.

-Debbie

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart,

I can answer your questions with compassion and honesty. I will offer you my wisdom and insight. I will also establish a connection with your mind, body, and spirit. I will tell you whats in your near future aswell as long term. A detailed reading can be 15-60 minutes. It depends on your questions and what I can see. It can also go longer. But contact me live today and we will work on what needs to be worked on. I will give you clarity and understanding to whats happening around you in the present and whats going to happen to I the future. Just allow me the chance to make things betters for you. I won’t leave you with more questions then answers. I will be detailed and straight to the point. I will not lollygag if you will on things that hold no concern to you. If you do decide to contact me, I hope you do. Just allow your mind and spirit to be open. I do see that sometimes you can be very guarded and that if why you have had reading that were not on point exactly.

Many blessings and strength,
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hello I can answer this question. no problem please contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, im having a holiday special all my readings are $5 with no time limit! i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago

Good Day Ms. Kitty Kat,

Yes I can honestly enlighten you on what your future holds. It is quite understandable that you are seeking “The One” to be your “Life Partner” but do remember that sometimes we have to go through temp. situations to learn life lessons that will better prepare us for where we are destined to end up.

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat!

over 10 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, I would love to help you and figure out exactly what is going on in your situation. Contact me and i will get some more insight on this situation.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello i will perfectly prediction from your horoscope from ancient indian astrology.. yes i will give you perfect answer of future, pl contact with full birth details with birth time and place of birth..