Accountable
(locked)

Subscribe to Accountable Subscribe to Accountable (What's RSS?)
over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

Maybe someone should start an unbiased website where everyone can talk about things if the actual psychic sites wont. Just an idea Snowbud, give it a go.

over 10 years ago
stargurl22 didn't upload a photo

stargurl22

9 posts

That’s such a good idea. Clients should have a section on the community board where they’re able to share their experiences and recommend good psychics to each other. It would be so helpful.

over 10 years ago

Thank you snowbud! I will check out the sight@

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Guys, got a complaint that is what Administration is for.

Contact Jenny here at Bitwine and perhaps she can arrange a place where clients can talk to each other.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

mskittykat

38 posts

I submitted that request months ago only to get a generic reply. It has yet to happen. I hv no problems with any readers. I just think it’d be beneficial for us clients to be able to chat with each other.Jmo.

over 10 years ago

Don’t know which Psychic to contact? Have a spirituality question? post it here and let our community of experienced Psychics lend you an advice (this is not intended to replace a private reading. The Q&A posted here will be publicly available)

This is Ask A Psychic Forum. This is where people ask questions for readers to see who they want to go too. This is not Complain about a psychic forum. You are simply here to bash readers. I totally agree with Esther! Complain to the admins, not here.

over 10 years ago

mskittykat

38 posts

Who are you talking to if u read my post u will see that I stated that I have NO issues with any readers. I havent bashed anyone. So im unsure who that is directed at.

over 10 years ago

Any reader can have a GREAT connection with one client and a bad connection with the next. One person’s experience with one psychic will not always be the same for someone else. That is why you have to find one or two readers that connect with you. It is hard to really say that just because you had a bad reading with an Advisor, that Advisor is just a fake and not real. Just a thought.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Snowbird posted a link for psychic hotlines. This isn’t a psychic hotline, and we are all seperate and the company bitwine doesn’t own us or pay us. They don’t train us, and we are all from different training, walks of life, and cultures and countries. someone also said we work hard and won’t give our money away easily. We aren’t taking your money. You select a psychic yourself based on what information they give you. What reviews are said by other people. You pay them by paypal yourself, by your choice. While it’s nice speak the truth, this is the truth from my perspective. Just like I have the option to choose a psychic and pay them on here, I make that choice based on the same information given. Reviews by other clients. I know there are very good ones due to I have gone to them on here. I don’t know any of them personally, and we don’t have a conspiracy going on to take your money.

over 10 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

Thank you heavenlyarchangel, you explained this very well. I agree.