update...will he come back

over 10 years ago

on a previous thread,i was speaking about my guy friend who said he was going back to his ex, but told me if it didn’t work with them, he wanted to try again with me. the day after I posted that previous thread, my guy friend did call me-8 times while I was at work! he has texted me several times and called the other day while I was busy…so much for trying to make it work with his ex…I have no clue what he is thinking or planning…

over 10 years ago
silentmercury's photo

SilentMercury (silentmercury)

1 post

Hi Jessica, I would like to help you make new discoveries about your friend. Let’s see if his intentions are genuine.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There should never be an option to work things out with an ex. If he was serious about you he wouldn’t be going back and forth between you and this other woman. He is just creating confusion for yourself and him. Real love makes a choice, committment, and devoted to the relationship. If you allow him to do this, he will go back and forth until you make a choice whether you want to keep experiencing this situation. Set boundaries and if you don’t agree with it, don’t go along with it.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jessica,

I totally agree with heavenly above.

This shows that he expects you to put your life on hold for him when and if it is convenient for him.

Sorry where is your self-respect here. Where is your self-love.

This guy does not know his own mind and if you contuine to permit this situation you will find yourself hurt each again and again.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I have self love and self respect or else I would be putting life on hold. I initially told him that he is an adult and has made his decision which was to go back to his ex. I told him nothing more had to be said. this is when the calls and texts began. I just want clarity not to be a backup plan.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Jessica, obsviously he is not seriously about working things out with his ex properly or he would not be contacting you.

So he is not serious there and he is not serious about you either. When a person seriously wants to work at a relationship, they do not keep in contact with the other person at all (unless there are children involved – then of course discussion about the children still requires communication but it should be about that and that only).

Sorry on a feeling level – you are a backup plan.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i’m having a holiday special all my readings are $5 with no time limit! i give no false hope.

Happy holidays. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi contact me live so we can do a reading on this please give your full name and d.o.b and his also