im in need for help

over 10 years ago

Will me and my husband ever leave eachother is there love coming from him? We have so much bad luck mine is 7/11/92 and his 12/18/92

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Moriah!

I would love to tell you more about it i will put the truth just contact me for more details I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Moriah, I feel there is still love between you two, I will love to tell you more just contact me :)

Blessings, Sofia Spirit

over 10 years ago

Moirah hun,

things are lacking a lot at the moment, but reacting out of hurt or anger will just make it worse.

the love is still there , but you two went a little stale is all.

mix things up a bit do some activities together to re-open the communication lines .

Good luck x

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i’m having a holiday special all my readings are $5 with no time limit! i give no false hope.

Happy holidays. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im seeing theres been alot of miscommuncation in the marriage since along time now and you been feeling like your drifting apart from eachother emotionally why dont you contact me live dear so we can do a reading on this

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello! I dont believe in bad luck. Just believe in bad timing. You two may of done things too fast. You was rushing instead of being patient. But you two still like each other. Its just the point is to have patience. When your with someone. If you want to seek more insight. You can contact me via bitwine :) Have a happy holiday!

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

bad luck…. no such thing just a wrong path contact me and i will help you out to find witch one is the right one.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear that your marriage isn’t going very well.. but their is something or someone bringing the 2 of you down . please come chat with me and ill be glad to explain who or what this is that is hurting the 2 of you in the marriage .

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)