Do I have DID?

over 10 years ago
t458956723_ didn't upload a photo

t458956723_

7 posts

I`m having issues recalling my memories from childhood and teen years why is this? Do I have Dissociation Identity Disorder? Will hypnosis help me uncover my memories? What is causing this if its not Dissociation Identity Disorder? No one seems to believe me when I say I don`t remember alot from years and years ago,why? I also don`t recognize myself in pictures from childhood and my supposed teen years,why is this,what happened to me? I`m also told I had seizures as a child and was highly medicated,yet there are no memories of the seizures or after having them,why is this? Have I blocked out alot and why did I block out stuff if this is the reason? Am I suffering from trauma,if so can I be healed? Did I suffer abuse as a child,and who abused me? Am I adopted? I feel alot is off,certain sounds and songs trigger something,what is it that is being triggered in my life? Please help me understand this I need lots of clarity t understand what is happening to me.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can help you with this please contact me live.

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi hun, contact me and we can look at your situation together, I will help you gain CLARITY.

over 10 years ago

looking at all that you have typed hun , i suggest you at least consult a doctor with the memory problems.

a full diagnosis may shed light on things for you

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I have had the same issue in the past. I can help you with this. please contact me in chat. lets talk

over 10 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

You need to see a doctor for this asap.