Could my boyfriend support me in a life together?

over 10 years ago
charmedangel's photo

CharmedAngel (charmedangel)

24 posts

Could my boyfriend support me in a life together ? Currently I work and he doesn’t at the moment but the issue is he is a bit of a spender, could he support us if we had a life together, house, marriage etc?

over 10 years ago

Hi there,

The first thing to do in a situation like this as I’m sure you know as a reader is communicate!

Assuming you have already done that and still aren’t sure I can certainly look at it for you.

over 10 years ago

Hello Charmedangel, you should seriously re-evaluate this relationship, its as though you are really really second guessing your every word. I hope this message has helped you in some way Charmedangel, I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. You take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

you are having doubts and for good reason. please contact me and lets chat

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Charmed Angel,

Like Annie above, I get a very negative feeling around your current boyfriend.

However, please note I have yet to pull any cards on the topic.

Actual readings are done only in a Live-Chat session. Remember I have a special going at present of getting a Numereology Report free after a private session.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can tell you if he is able to keep up with you. contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi i been seeing theres been alot of differences in the relationship this is not the only problem thats been going on, why dont you contact me live dear and i can give you some insight on this matter

over 10 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

I see challenges and obstacles in your relationship with him as I do not see he will be the one to support you as a future husband and in the end I see that he will cause you much suffering.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I do NOT get a good feeling about this BF…he seems more like a mooch and no I dont believe he would or could support you if he had to. IN fact I dont think his intentions are very good for being with you now. If you want to look into this more lets do a reading and see what other things I can get for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I feel there is a lack of motivation in him. If you showing him he doesn’t need to try then he won’t. Contact me for farther details.

Happy New Year, Nichole Heart.