Reunite with a lost love

over 11 years ago
woodturtle26 didn't upload a photo

woodturtle26

1 post

Will I ever reunite with Kris? Or will there be a new love in the near future? Samantha

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Samantha, Lets do a reading on it and see what les ahead. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I do see where things are going for you and I will be happy to answer all of your questions

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

I think the question would better be, would it be healthy for me to be back with Kris…you’re apart for a reason I suppose…

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see there is a reason why you 2 arent together contact me for details.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see new beginnings in your immediate future. Whether this new start is with an old flame or an as of yet undiscovered love is totally up to you and the path you choose. I can help you see your choice and guide you along the path you choose when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello.i have looked into this and would like to tell you if you both will reunite hope to hear from you soon.

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! you will reunite with him, because he is a soulmate. please call me in live chat w/ both of ur names & dobs for more information

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

woodturtle26, I have just had a strong message that relates to Kris and I would like to pass it on to you. In the meantime take the time to ask the Angels for guidance on your questions. Remember soulmates are not necessary the best mates for intimate relationships. Blessings