natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

Will my ex contact me or is it time to move on

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today Natalie.

over 11 years ago
psychicanna_1's photo

Anna's Agapi (psychicanna_1)

9 posts

★Confused? No more – clarity is one call away ★

✿♥♥ 25 mins. for $15 FAST AND ACCURATE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ♥♥✿

over 11 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

hey hun sorry i did not answer please call again…:) will do a life reading on you ok…

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Free email reading for good rating, try me its free, and I do him regretful over the past

over 11 years ago

I will gladly try to help you with this via my psychic abilities and am online now if you would like to chat.

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Natalie,

I see that

by the time your Ex contacts (sensing 6 months)

you that you wont be interested anymore

love, light & Blessings