Abandoned by a best friend

over 11 years ago

in 8th grade i had a really great friend. i saw her the day before she started highschool and then after that got nearly no contact from her even though i tried very hard. i heard from a mutual friend that she missed me, which just makes me so confused. its been years since this happened. but i would like to know why she didnt contact me.

over 11 years ago

Anybody out there?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well the best thing you can do if you care about her is call her. Most the time people don’t reach out to each other out of fears. So if you know where she is give her a call. :)

over 11 years ago

That’s why it broke my heart!! I tried callin her! Texting her…. I had a friend text her to see if her phone was broken or something, but she replied to my friend. Idk…. Hurt my feelings a lot. I guess that’s why I stopped trying.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Some times if you give people time they change and see things differently. Time heals all wounds. Just depends on how you feel about this friend and whether you believe it is worth trying again.

over 11 years ago

Yeah I really miss her. She was far from perfect but we were good friends because we accepted each other as we were

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Felicity, 8th grade was years ago…dont you think it is time to stop acting like an eighth grader? Time to forgive small slights like this and offer forgiveness,and have your friend back in your life again. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Excuse me? I think you’ve misunderstood. I’m not acting like an 8th grader… I haven’t done anything wrong. I’ve spent so much time trying to contact her, and the only reason she isn’t in my life is because she doesn’t respond. And I don’t really hold a grudge against her. So please don’t call me immature.