Freediving Instructor Examiner - Freediving Judge Instructor - Personal Trainer
Everything related to Freediving – Breath-hold diving – Apnea. Offering professional expertise to all levels, form new beginners to the extremely advanced. - Training advice - High performance tips - Technical tuning assistance - Safety guidelines - Specialised material and equipment info - In depth info on all Freediving disciplines - Glossopharyngeal Breathing
AIDA Freediver Instructor Trainer - AIDA Judge Instructor - CPR Instructor Trainer, Swe Red Cross - PADI Divemaster with 3000+ Dives - Teach all over the globe!
Breathing/respiratory specialist, teacher/expert in Glossopharyngeal Breathing, GPB.
Working as Breathing Physiotherapist at Istituto Sacra Famiglia – Milano, 2005-2010
Ex. Head Trainer for the Norwegian swim club SSLK
Store Manager, HiFi Klubben, Stavanger
Ex. President, AIDA International
- Responsible for AIDA International Judges
- Founder of www.ApneaMania.com
- Verifyed 55 Official World Records and over 100 National Records as an AIDA Judge.
-Judge President at AIDA World Championship 2009 in Denmark.
-Judge President at AIDA Team World Championship 2008 in Egypt.
-Judge President at the 2 Individual AIDA World Championships 2007, in Slovenia and Egypt.
- 2006 AIDA Team World Championship in Hurghada, Egypt. (best Freedive Country as Athlete and Team Captain)
- Judge President at the 2 Individual AIDA World Championship 2005, in Switzerland and France.
- 1st place in Cyprus “BIOS” 2004, in team with Martin Stepanek & Herbert Nitsch
- Swedish Record holder in all disciplines, Swedish Champion 2000-2005 – Swedish National Team Freediver multiple times, 25 Swedish Records this far – Guinness World Record in Variable Weight, 1998 – Ex. World Record Holder in Static with pure oxygen – 2nd place at AIDA World Championship 2002 – 3rd place at AIDA World Championship 2001
- Freedive Instructor Trainer since 1998
- Trainer and Coach in swimming since 1988
- Learned how to swim 1977, Swedish Champion in Swimming 1987
- Personal trainer and coach to some of the best freedivers in the world (ie World Record Holders and World Champions)
Languages: English - Swedish
Media: Audio Call, Video Call
Local Time: (GMT+01:00) April 20, 2014, 12:31PM
Location: Stavanger - Norway (Find on Google Maps)
Last seen: more than a month ago