Making the most out of the psychic reading

over 12 years ago

As a client, you may be given a wealth of information during a reading with me or another advisor. Often the moments after a reading can sometimes be confusing if you don’t properly prepare yourself before a reading… Questions come up like “what did she say?” or “what was the time line he gave?” may pop up. What can you do to prepare for a reading and make your time with an advisor effective and in the end save you money?

Have a plan!

Before you call a advisor up, have an idea of what you want to talk about. Being organized will help the reading go smoother and in the end will save you money!

Be open with your needs!

Be upfront and honest when a reading is going the wrong direction or is moving too quickly. Sometimes we get so bombarded with information/insight at once that we need a reminder to slow down a bit. Always ask questions when you don’t understand, An advisor’s insight isn’t worth while if you don’t understand the message.

Be realistic

As a spiritual advisor I’m hesitant giving time lines. This is because the future is flexible and can change by free will. What I see today may shift tomorrow. For positive things to happen in your life you must be active in your life. I have seen clients live in the past, focusing on my prediction rather than the present situations. when you live in this state, you often pass up the positive things that your spiritual advisor picked up!

On the same hand, if your spiritual advisor warns you of something negative you may have the power to prevent these negative things from manifesting. Look at your behavior and look at what could be causing the issue to come up. Sometimes we have no power in this, but at the very least you will learn from your mistakes and learn from the experience.

Protect yourself!

Most readers are very honest, but sadly there is a rotten fruit in the bunch. Listen to your gut when choosing a reader. You need someone who has your best interest at heart.

A great reader will give you upfront info, won’t try to tell you that you are cursed and won’t try to sell any extra’s.