Short Course in Reiki

over 12 years ago

Short Course in Reiki – Part One – Security And Safety

Welcome to Part One of this Short Course in Reiki. I strongly believe that the philosophy behind Reiki should reach all humanity because with it, the world will be a better and more peaceful place. Discover the potential healing power of divine light. Heal yourself and heal others. You are, indeed, a three-part being (body, mind and spirit) and all the parts are inter-connected. You cannot touch on one level without touching and affecting the other levels too. So, lets us start at the beginning. That area at the base of the spine, which includes the rectal area, is the rough position of your 1st Chakra… and it resonates to the color red. You can do a couple of practical things to energise this area, like wearing red underwear; eating red foods like tomatoes, red peppers, radishes, beetroot etc. And you can also use Reiki. Simply lie in bed at night and activate the Power symbol on both of your palms. Rest your hands on your abdomen, and beam the energy through to the base of your spine. How will you feel when you wake up? More grounded, relaxed and happy. Why? Because this area is all to do with feelings of safety and security – no matter what the actual words safety and security may personally mean to you. For you, it may mean something simple like having lots of food in the cupboard in case of disaster. Or it may be more complex like having several million dollars in the bank. It really doesn’t matter. When you relax and trust the universe to take care of you, it no longer becomes such a scary place to be. You begin to realise that just for today – you have a roof over your head, food on the table and a couple of dollars in your pocket. Life is great… all your primary needs are being met. Eventually you will also begin to realise that you have always managed to provide these things for yourself. Yes, sometimes it may have just been by the skin of your teeth, but you are still here. You managed it. And there’s no real reason to think this will ever stop. Running the Reiki energy through this Chakra will help open you up to this understanding. Feelings of insecurity about: Redundancy, Retirement, Relationship break up, Threat of war, Abandonment, Supermarket closure, Loneliness, Natural disasters, Pregnancy, Falling out with a friend, Debt, Death of a relative etc.,. Balancing this chakra brings Trust back in your life. Remember to pray: Dear God, I’ve done all I can do about (whatever the problem is). Will you please do the rest. Thanks. Now, draw your Reiki symbols on the letter, put it somewhere safe… and forget about it – the problem we mean. Because it will soon be sorted. This method works…It works by literally and symbolically putting the problem to one side, and gently removing you from the picture. If you catch yourself worrying – STOP. God is sorting it.. Trust in the outcome…It’ll be for your highest good – because that was what you intended.

Part Two will follow next week. Seasons Greetings and brilliant blessings

P.S. If you are enjoying this short course and want to skip this introductory course and go straight to three levels please order your Level I Reiki Course for $25, Level II Reiki Course for $45 and Reiki Master for $95. Alternatively, go for the Easter special basket which includes all levels for only $85.

Request it by visiting my profile here http://bitwine.com/search?query=psychicxanda