Good kalma...

over 13 years ago
one_in_a_million didn't upload a photo

One_in_a_million (one_in_a_million)

65 posts

A while ago i met a lady on a different site to here and gave her a reading as she was there for one i seen her coming into a Hugh amount of money and i told her so among other things cost her about $10.00 i think at the time.

After i left that site i recognized her id somewhere else not on a psychic site as she used the same id everywhere so i found out latter. we got chatting and swapped emails and msn chat id’s.

As Ive been online reading for about 13 years now you forget what you talk to your clients about as you see a lot of different people in our job but for me the id sticks in my mind is to how i found her and she was nicer than a lot of folk you meet in a reading.

We became good friends she asked me if i would do another reading for her because the one she got off me last time was spot on the money i said sure no problem as you do.

But since she was now my friend not just a client i didn’t feel right about charging her and told her so she said i can afford it i said that’s fine but i will feel bad.

Said OK look ill do the reading and ill give you my PayPal address and you just pay me what you think im worth.

I had forgotten all about it till one day i was going to buy something off of eBay and thought i should check my PayPal account to make sure i had enough money in it to pay for the item so in i go’s and the lady had given me 500 dollars for the hour reading since that day i have read for her a few times and always left it up to her what she wants to pay one time she gave me 1500 dollars another 600 i had to ask how could she afford this she said can you remember you telling me that i would come into money well i did it just happens it was 4 million dollars totally amazing since she hasn’t got any family to speak of she has asked if she could now put me in her will i said i cant let you do that hun she said to late Ive already been to the solicitors.

all this good karma has come to me i think for all the many hours online and off helping people from all walks of life anyway i just wanted too share regards.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

wow… that is just amazing