Love

over 13 years ago

Hi,

Will i find love soon and will it be this year?

thankyou

rainbowwarrior2

over 13 years ago
angelheart1 didn't upload a photo

angelheart1 (angelheart1)

4 posts

could you just give me your birthdate and first name and i can give you the answers ,you can come and get your free minutes so i can feel your energy at least Blessings ,angelheart1

over 13 years ago

Hi,

My Birthdayte is 9th April 1981 and my first name is Andrew

Thankyou

rainbowwarrior2

over 13 years ago

Hi Andrew, Please come in live session i can answer all your questions

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Awww Andrew your Sun and Venus are both in fiery Aries! And your moon is in flirty Gemini. I most definitely seen you connecting with someone soon!

over 13 years ago

hello Andrew. Please feel free to call on me and i will give you an honest reading showing you what you could expect with regards to finding that special someone.

over 13 years ago

Just curious-How many of my ex’s friends know of his feelings for me and do they care?

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello Dear I Would Like To Speak With You I See Plenty In Your Future Contact Me Live Chat Right Away Godless

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Finding True Love: Hello, are these the questions you have been asking? Where is the love of your life? Where is that magical experience that lasts forever? Do you feel like love is all around for everyone but you? Are you bright, interesting, good-looking, and fun, But still can’t find the right person? I can help with core issues such as: Contact Me for a Reading…. Best Wishes, God Bless, Dexter…..

• Finding that elusive, authentic love
  • Old habits that hold you back
  • Fear of change or failure
  • Opening your heart so love can find you
over 13 years ago

hello, I’d be happy to give you a reading on your situation. Please feel free to contact me.