when will he come home

over 13 years ago

want to know when i will see my husband again..

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Am Sorry For Your Troubles I Could Tell Your Hurting Badly Contact Me Live Chat And I Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know God Bless

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

I would say in a year. If you give me your birth information and your husbands I can give you a very accurate time frame of when this will be!

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

So sorry to hear that you are seperated from your love. I can read his heart, mind, and soul and tell you what he is feeling, what will happen and when and if he will be home. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Blessings!

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello dianna,Your post caught my eye love,I rarely visit this forum. I do not see your husband left you moreas he has been pulled away from you,Not by a cheating heart but a change in his life,I do see a career change for him tbh,and I do feel he will be home in 4 months and 3 weeks,I do see a a little girl as well. God bless ya honey and hope you get to feeling better! layla

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Hello, I see some good things coming up for you! Contact Me Live Through Chat For a Reading, All Sessions Start FREE! Talk To You Soon…. Best Wishes, Dexter : )