Games.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I ‘feel’ she likes me, and lets me know in very small hints. I’d like for her to tell me straight, but maybe she’s shy, although she doesn’t give that impression. She’s afraid of something. I’ve tried being nice, she was ok, but then started cutting down on the conversation. I know that ‘certain’ remarks are meant for me. Is she playing a game, or is she undecided? I just know that there’s ‘something’ there between us, but don’t know what to do. She either wants to get to know me like i do with her, or she doesn’t. Any advice on what’s going on? Thankyou.

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Hello how are you, I am Dexter. Through my ability I can tell you what is going to happen in the near Future… Please Contact Me through Live Chat… Best Wishes, Dexter…

over 13 years ago
readerpsychic's photo

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

26 posts

Hello Me [ destinyseeker ], Please feel free to have a live chat with me, and I can ask your loved ones in spirit to come and communicate with you through me about the young lady in question, and settle your mind, God Bless.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello chat me with your date of birth,time,place. I can help you better. god bless you.