English (Change)

Why some psychics here claim to be 100% when they are not?

over 4 years ago
chrys1987 didn't upload a photo

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

obviously you are not aware that you CANT leave a review after 2 weeks are u?????? thats made as u may understand to prevent people leaving bad reviews. also are psychics classified here as entertainers, clowns whatever??? if that is the case i never received such a service, i received forecasts for future and this is not classified as entertainment

over 4 years ago
sofiaangels's photo

sofiaangels

3 posts

100% accuracy only God has. That is true.And I understand your frustration.

The main thing here is to ask the right questions as clearly as possible and know that the outcome always depends on the choices you make.

Advice:

1- Find one or two trusted psychics and stick to them. Let your intuition guide you on that one. Deep down, you know who they are.There are fakes out there. That seems to be true unfortunately.

2- Get a reading on the same subject not more than once every two months for updates.

3- When you go to a lot of psychics all the time, as if looking for different answers, spirit will start answering you all sorts of stuff because the truth is that you are always looking for the answers you want and you will look until you get them

4 – Instead of just looking for prediction, live your life the best way you can and always develop yourself spiritually because the more you do, the happier you will be and the less you will want to know any outcoes anyway

5 – Sometimes there are things there is a mystery you aren’t supposed to know and spirit will give a confusing answer because you are not supposed to know. The best is always to ask. What does spirit want me to know? Because what spirit tells you is the guidance you need that has your best interest at heart.

If you do A, then X is more likely to happen. If you choose B then there is a different outcome. There may be work you have to do to get to your destination. And no psychic can tell you what to do. We offer guidelines. What you do with your life always depends on you.

I hope this helps hun

Here is what your angels want you to know today…

Yoga and exercise are essentialto your ell-being, peace of mind and spiritual growth right now.

Have a blessed day xxx

over 4 years ago

I just love it when readers say tgey don’t refund because of their time. (sarcasm)Like the client didn’t waste time and money and now outta both. Psychic here no good ans well reviews can’t be changed after a 2week period. That’s why they give a 2 week time frame to the client.

over 4 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

well said lisa many on here and in other sites are a disgrace

over 4 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Leona Graves: You said I should leave all these psychics a bad review. Do you happen to realize that we are only allowed to leave reviews only within 14 days??? This is why they so much dishonesty here…no one can leave a bad review after 14 days and most predictions cover a month or multiple months for us to find out if they come to pass or not. By the time they are actually taking place (or NOT as it happens to most), we can’t leave a review. And it seems like a lot of psychics prey on that and get all positive reviews.

Btw they were some readers here who when I told them they were wrong, they offered me with another free reading or refund and that tells me at least they have some dignity. They didn’t disappear and tried to sell me another reading or spell like the rest. If you don’t want to offer a refund for giving inaccurate predictions to a client, at least make an effort to re-read their case for free and show that you care.

I understand psychic readings take energy and time but a genuine, not money-hungry reader who is highly accurate e.g. 80% and wants to help people, won’t have a problem with accepting a refund request. I had readings in other platforms who process refunds immediately when I tell them they were off, some out of genuine concern and some others in fear of me leaving negative feedback as their feedback period is extended.

I think we all clients should bombard the management here to extend their feedback leaving period to at least 3 months. It’s not fair neither for the psychic nor for us to leave reviews within just 14 days.

over 4 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

its enough to tell u that keen had a buffer period of 90 days they changed it to 14!!! that says it all really. i still dunno where these readers get the info from and how doi they read our cases???

over 4 years ago

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

The only platform who seems to have a 90 days window for leaving a review, although it’s not an instant platform is etsy. I have found a few genuine psychics there and I was able to change reviews for all the dishonest ones that fed me lies…

Btw our gut tells us if something will happen or not in the timeframe said by the psychic and we choose to ignore it and give psychic reviews like “Very kind reader” “Thanks, will see if this comes to pass” which is not helpful at all for other customers who want to see honest reviews.

Chrys to answer your question, as an intuitive myself who has talked with many other psychics I honestly came to conclusion that they are making stuff up like a kid who builds a fake/imaginary story. There are also the ones with honest intentions but they often misrepresent the messages they get from the cards/spirits/whatever or get people and situations mixed up. I had a few psychics who described a friend of mine or my sister rather than me.But all the rest seem to take wild guesses and make-up entire stories based on what you tell them. Some sound so descriptive and detailed that you are impressed and mistakenly think ‘wow, how did they picked that up?? they sound so accurate” and then nothing comes to pass, even if you felt a definite connection.

And lastly-don’t assume that if the majority of psychics agree on a certain outcome that it will come to pass. In my case, only a small minority proved out to be right and this has happened with another older ex as well. Very few will actually connect to your case right-the rest will just make things up.

over 4 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

but if they channel from spirits/guides and sometimes our guides how can these entities give misleading info? also for a very simple question like contact. because lets say that you ask if the x person will contact u based on what u say they can mix up a contact that you will receive by someone else or a contact that the person x will make to another person!!!!! thats a disgrace!!

over 4 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

yes im so confused who is correct as well i have a majority who says similar things but minority gives me variants. i had also cases were bad news were predicted and didnt turn out to be true. so its all messed up!

over 4 years ago

I was not aware of the 2-week limitation on feedback. However, is it that outlandish for you, since you’re aware of this already, to simply ask a question related to the next two-week timeframe in order to find a psychic who you really connect with?

I’m sorry so many of you have had problems finding a psychic you can click with here or elsewhere and that you feel swindled.

The fact is, some psychics are real and some aren’t. This work is ALWAYS for entertainment purposes – who do you think is in control of your life?

If you’re seeking a government-regulated assistance center, I would suggest checking in with a clinical therapist with a master’s degree and no less than 10 years of prior experience.

Psychics are like street-artists if you want to understand better what this industry is actually offering. That classic notion about “see all know all” is from the 1930s by a man named Alexander the Crystal Seer. That was one man. Almost a hundred years ago.

This is for entertainment purposes only. All other expectations fall on your shoulders both legally speaking and ethically.

Also, as for this whole argument about “psychics have a gift they should just give it away for free or at least care about their clients” – so do doctors, but they get paid BANK don’t they? I’ve put in equal amount of blood, sweat, and tears over the years getting to the point I am today with my abilities. Don’t think this gift hasn’t impacted my own life in both positive and negative ways.

I’m here to work because, quite frankly, this is what I love to do and this is what I do best. I understand that many of you are angry, but I’m asking you to step it up, to understand your own responsibilities in all of this, and to try to make positive changes – not just scapegoating the psychics in their own community forum.

No one wants to be scapegoated, singled out, or told their profession is worthless or an insult to the general public. So, please, if you have a question or a matter that you are frustrated about, ask appropriately, not in a tantrum-fit, and you will receive a genuine response.

If you’ve noticed – we’re all people, here. This violent outrage has got to stop. I say let’s call a truce now. You stop purchasing services from psychics and we’ll stop reading for you! It’s as simple as that. The rest is just dismal and making this community seem as though the members here are out for blood while the psychics are all these non-emotional filthy rich and spoiled ignorant con-artists.

Come on. I am a single lady and the sole provider of my household. You know nothing about my lifestyle or my reasons for needing to do this professionally or anything about my ethical standards of conduct. Do not pigeon-hole an entire industry and workers because of your bad experiences.

over 4 years ago

I am going to offer this to all psychics: DO NOT RESPOND TO PSYCHIC BASHERS IN THE THREADS ANY LONGER.

I am removing myself from this thread regardless of if you have something nice or not so nice to say to me in response. I won’t be looking.

Oh and finally, stop by for a reading if you want an accurate one. But only if you come truly with an open heart because I will help you and I am psychic, actually, it just doesn’t work the way you assume it does.

over 4 years ago

To be fair…

I do offer a free prediction to new clients and when that has happened (and I give names and initials when I can) then they come back to me for a regular reading.

I am not 100% accurate because I am HUMAN—but I can say that 9 out of 10 clients come back to tell me how the events I offer happened or started to happen (but they changed them using free will)

I have even had clients leave bad reviews only to come back later for another reading.

But I also have to say that Psychic industry is or should be for ENTERTAINMENT first. This is not to say that its all nonsense. :)

I won’t be replying again to this thread again. Good luck to those here who are having issues with the site but there are some fantastic readers here, you just need to find the right one for you!

over 4 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

so leona graves do you classify psychics as clowns?? is so they should not offer forecasting services

over 4 years ago

I agree with Leona – thats why Im not responding further. So much negativity.

Spread the light :)

Im available to give psychic insight to those whos hearts and minds are open to take on the truth.

Blessings to all ….

over n out PSYCHIC Dino :-)

over 4 years ago

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Terry and Sofia Angels, thank you for your response.

If some people consider my post as a psychic Basher post—LEARN TO READ AGAIN. I did admit there are a few genuine ones here but sadly many of you are frauds.

Any genuine psychic that is honest and confident with their abilities won’t need to attack clients to defend themselves. Instead, they’ll offer the client with REAL reasons on why something happens or not and even a free connection time or free reading to establish a connection.

Attacking my posts as “psychic bashing” and “negative” is not a valid way to defend your profession.

I’m a (practicing) reader myself and I know that some people are real, but there is much dishonesty out there on the psychic profession.

And if you check all other forum posts, I’m not the only dissatisfied client who was scammed by most of psychics here.

over 4 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Psychics that claim to be 100% do so for marketing purposes.

about 1 month ago

I had a reading with Light4you on Kasamba just a week ago. Already her prediction is false. Totally false, it went the complete opposite direction. I’m losing all faith in these sites. I also had a reading from Golden Amber Tarot and Divine Destiny Grace and they were wrong too.