I miss my soulmate

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Everyday that goes by it does not get any easier I miss him so much I wish he would come back.

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello provide me your and his date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell your the truth. Join me in chat for answer. Please don’t expect free service here. god bless you.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

get close to god your life has many obsticles right now but with the grace of god nothing is in possable :) GodBless

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I am sorry if this offends but I do not believe god exists and this is why because if god did exist those 2 nasty lunatics would not have been able to do what they did to me if I were some powerful entity then I would have stepped in and caused havoc such as causing a fire or all attempts for payment to fail or the irs to audit that company or something extreme where both parties would have been distracted but no this did not happen so in my opinion god does not exist I am a good person who did nothing to those individuals and certainly did not deserve what was done. I want my soulmate back and everything rectified and those 2 lunatics put in jail. How is it that advisors are happy to give a little free advice to others yet I have paid for readings and got nowhere but in trouble.