confused about my relationship

over 13 years ago

i don’t know if my significant other has been or is being influenced by a romantic other (via text msg, etc.) Also is this the end of the road for our relationship and i should just move on or stay and until oct. 24? If this relationship is not the one and their is unfaithfullness going on i need to know so i can let go and move on? Thank You

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now..

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

Contact me today for a 45 minute session for only $20! Plus you get five minutes for free so that is a total of 50 minutes for $20.00!

Hope to hear from you soon! -AskJessicaKelly If you can’t get in touch with me on bitwine, or it doesn’t show I am online at Bitwine.com, leave a message on Bitwine and you will get the same 50 minute session for half off!

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi angel, please go through my profile and reviews, you will realise that i give very honest readings. if u r interested, let me know.