Q about energies

over 5 years ago
anggraini didn't upload a photo

anggraini

3 posts

When a psychic see energies (while there are must be plenty energies around us), how do a psychic diffenciate each? Like if A is bad, B is good, C is in love..

Thank in advance for those psychics answering…

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

There is no bad or good energy…there is simply energy, each serving it’s own purpose, all can be used for different types of work.

Generally speaking, it is far better for a psychic to use feeling rather than sight to differentiate between an energy that is being useful or not useful to a person or their own selves, in a positive way. I say it this way because an energy that is useful in a positive way to one person, can be detrimental frequency for a different person….this is why there is no such thing as good or bad energy, but simply energy vibrating at different frequencies. Anyone experienced in healing or that knows how to do energy work properly will know that denser and lower vibrating frequencies can be just as useful in healing as the higher ones, and many energy workers and “healers” do their clients a disservice by always coating their clients in “light” every time they do the work. Every body and person is different, what works for one doesn’t work for all. Until a healer recognizes and has the ability to heal with all frequencies of energy, they should not be doing healing work, as the work they are doing is incomplete or even detrimental for the client.

It is better to use feeling rather than sight because when an energy reaches a psychic that they deem to be harmful or not useful for themselves, or for someone else they happen to be looking at in meditation for instance, their mind will manifest a visual picture of this energy, what we would liken to seeing dark energy or “demons” around a person….this isn’t because there is actual demonic being near them, but simply they are reading the energy and since most people are gnostic in their belief systems, their mind manifests the visual of this frequency that isn’t helpful for the person or themselves as a demon or dark energy.

If a psychic uses feeling instead, and they come across a frequency of energy that isn’t helpful for themselves, they will get a feeling of uneasiness, oppression, nausea, anxiety or other feeling that doesn’t feel fits themselves or the person they are reading. This is an advanced skill tho that takes a lot of practice to perfect. For one, any gnostic type of belief system has to be shed in order for the psychic to read energy this way, otherwise they will be constantly battling the visual/physical tie between feeling this type of energy and thinking they are being attacked by demons or that there is something negative or demonic around them or the person they are working on. Second, they have to learn body transference, wherein they psychic is able to remove and use their own spirit bodies and send them into the body of another, or conversely, separate some of the spirit bodies from the person they are working on, pull the spirit bodies to them or into their own body to do the work, and then put these spirit bodies back into the person they were working on. Body transference is really the only truly accurate way of knowing exactly what another person is feeling in their body and energy. Intuition is great, but this method is hands down number one, and it’s very rare to run across anyone who can do this with skill and accuracy.

over 5 years ago

Hi Anggraini,

I would agree about seeing energy as good or bad. Energy is simply the makeup of the Universe. It doesn’t die, but can change form.

In terms of sensing it, I believe that this can be different for each individual. When it comes to energy reading, I am strongly clairvoyant and clairsentient. Which means there is a visual component as well as a sensory component. I normally do not “hear” into a situation. When it comes to how to determine where the energy has it’s source, that can just be a matter of practice. I have been doing readings for over 15-years. When I first started I was not the greatest at separating the energy of the people around me with even my own contributing energy within a situation.

It is also important to understand that often times readings are filled with symbols, archetypes, and even hyperbole. This means that there are times when a symbol will come forward in my reading, like a picture, and that symbol may mean different things to different people. It may even mean something different to me than another adviser.

About person “A, B, or C…” When I conduct a reading that is focused on romance, I do my best to tap into the client’s energy more than the energy of those around that person. This tells me much more about their interactions with others and in this context there can be elements that are consistent or inconsistent with that client’s goals. For example, if I have a client that has a very clear perspective about what they want for their future and the person they are asking about does not share the same perspective, it is evidence that these two people are not heading in the same direction. This does not make either person “bad,” but it can represent a need to shift gears or move in a different direction. Simply because it is not necessarily the “right fit” considering the client’s goals or intentions for the future.

If there is confusion about which direction to take, my strongest suggestion would be to abstain from focusing on the people around you and begin to pay attention to what YOU want or intend for your future. Then begin to make steps toward that on a personal level. This can often very quickly clear up the confusion and allow you to move in the direction of a fulfilling and meaningful relationship.

I would be happy to do a reading for you and look at the energy in your situation. I am a Tarot reader, mainly because Tarot can easily be confirmed as a point of contact in a person’s situation. It is also a language of universal symbols. If you are interested in a reading, let me know that you are coming to my chat from the Q&A section of the website and I will give you 10% off of any of my flat rate minute packages.

Happy holidays.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago

anggraini

3 posts

Thank for the replies

And if you dont mind to answer, @Atesha you talked abaout intuition, how does it work in paychic world? Is it seeing or feeling an energy?

Thank in advance

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Intuition is generally driven by feeling. That is what they call the “gut” feeling that people get about things that might be coming, or happening or have happened, where their body is telling them they know the truth about something, or that something about a situation isn’t right….things like this. Buuuutttt….psychics can also receive intuitive message in other vias…like visions or audio messages, dreams, etc. So intuition isn’t limited to only feeling…but I still find that using the feeling sense, actually reading energy signatures, is far far better than using any other sense for doing this, and I have developed all of mine highly thru my training. I just find that using feeling/reading energy with the body is basically fool proof, whereas listening to or seeing messages can sometimes be left up to interpretation by the person experiencing it, and also by the person that they are reading as well. I cannot misinterpret the feeling I get in my body from a person, or incident if that makes sense, but I have had times where I had difficulty interpreting messages given to me in other ways until I worked very hard to master those skills as well. and even so, sometimes there can be difficulty with clarity.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

anggraini,

I don’t talk about energies too much when I’m doing a reading because there’s no way the customer can validate what is being communicated in that regard. I much prefer to talk about what is tangible – what the client (you) can validate.

Every intuitive reader you ask will have a different answer because we are all different. There are also many different kinds of psychic gifts. I’m clairsentient and empathic and am always blown away by how accurate my Tarot cards are!

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Actually that isn’t true, I’ve had many customers validate re: energy, and the information I can pull from their energy as well as others during energy reading…they can also feel me working on them when I choose to do so. Tarot cards work the same way, with the energy of the reader flowing thru the deck…

Please don’t knock someone else’s style of reading and gift by making others think the result isn’t tangible when that is complete and utter fallacy. Thanks.

over 5 years ago

anggraini

3 posts

Thank for replying Atesha I do read some articles bout intuitive reading and it’s said to be the best option when we decide to use psychic service because the psychic could road map our path ahead whether we are on the right path or not. However, since intuitive reading is, in my understanding, mostly energy reading, i also read in some forums that sometime readers can mix up energies which resulting in not so accurate reading. Is it possible to mix up energies or the psychic is just wrong?

And, thank you too SunTiger for answering I have few readings using tarot cards and none actually accurate. So i havent tried to read with readers using mainly cards since. I dont know how it works so Im more comfortble with no tools readers (many scam too though).

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

anggraini…as far as a reader getting energies mixed up, yes I suppose this is possible and would vary depending on skill level and also experience.

this is not an issue for me, but I have extensive training and testing (Illuminati testing process) that most other readers do not have.

I made a great deal of personal sacrifice for the abilities that I have now, I dedicated a great deal of time and energy for it and still do to keep myself extremely sharp, and I also operate on a level of extremely high moral integrity. If I do not feel I can connect properly to a client, I will refuse the reading and direct them to another reader, whereas I think many readers simply take any and all readings they can get, which is understandable considering they are doing this likely to make a living, but at the same time that compromises quality of some readings I feel because sometimes connection is not always automatically there between two energies at any given time, that is just a reality of connecting with energy, and this should be respected. If I cannot connect well for any reason, be it myself not feeling comfortable with the clients energy, or the client being too closed off at the time, I will not waste my time or the person’s money. That isn’t ethical.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Atesha,

Certainly you are READING the energies (e.g., seeing Bill’s thoughts as you do your work). Yet telling a client: “The energy around Bill suggests he is pondering you” is not a tangible that clients can measure.

We can all READ the energies but a client cannot validate it unless we’re talking about either the client’s OWN feelings around such energies, or around the physical reaction that can be measured based on those energies … such can be explained further when I say “I can feel your pain, and it’s all around the heart chakra, deep grief” then the client can validate: “Yes. That is EXACTLY what I am feeling.” That measurable emotional reaction is when things become MORE than just energy. (How do we explain the wind, except to measure its speed and impact on solid objects).

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

All theories aside, simply put—

You can feel the level of the vibration, according to its signature.

Some are lower vibrations, and other are higher.

It is something you learn to tune into in order to decode, whether this is a more destructive force, or a momentous one.

We [Meaning anyone with a Pineal gland an a working Brocha ] Are blessed enough to have such quick calculating systems that usually we can break down, hair color, eye color, height and details beyond this, using the vibrational system to ‘MAP’ out a persons traits and thoughts.

Hope that helps to clarify in a way you can take from, in order to apply it.

If you want to learn or have any other questions, I do and have taught many people to use their gifts.

Love and Light

TGO

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

anggraini,

This was a very good question you posted. I agree with Golden Oracle and would add that there are no BAD energies just different ones. Asking us to define “good or bad” energies is similar to asking a musician to describe good and bad tones. There are some tones that annoy us …e.g., fingernails on a chalk board … but does that make that sound inately BAD … or just different?

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

sun…u use cards as ur tool, i use my body and mind. trying to say that ur cards give a bigger sense of validation or something “tangible” to a client over someone who does energy reading, mind reading, telepathy, body transference…is just ridiculous. the results of ur readings are not more tangible than the results of someone that does energy reading. you have not been trained the way I have, you have zero idea my capabilities, nor are u extremely well versed in energy work, or you wouldn’t even be making a case like this toward me whatsoever. you are being disrespectful to me.

and also u are making assumptions about my reading style and something I might say in a reading…”Yet telling a client: “The energy around Bill suggests he is pondering you” is not a tangible that clients can measure.”

.....this is not my style of reading whatsoever, stop making assumptions about how I read, as if you have ever come to me for a reading your own self and would even know. I have said ver batim, exact thoughts of my clients, exact things their significant others have said, I have remote viewed and told clients their hairstyle and all of my clients have been absolutely blown away with my ability to actually get into them and/or their significant others thoughts, emotions and energy…that is extremely tangible, I think you need to stop making assumptions about how I work, and stop addressing me on this forum all together. I do not appreciate it whatsoever, and it reeks of jealousy that you would put another reader down here, and their reading style when you know absolutely zero about it…and yet pump up ur own self and your readings in the same post as if you have something more and better to offer the clients that come here and reading this…please…lmao

sit down. our conversations on this forum are done, thanks.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Thanks,

I use a lot of things (I’m empathic, clairscentient, and more). Always open to discuss ideas and I really appreciated this question that anggraini posted because it gave us a chance to discuss all the different perspectives.

Last time I checked you were nobody’s employer. I’ll keep standing. Thanks.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

I said stop addressing ME. I don’t care what you have to say to anyone else.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

anggraini,

Has your question been answered? Very cool that you are exploring a new way of thinking – a new idea and new perspective. Happy 2019!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️