Please...

over 13 years ago

Could someone please let me know what they see career wise for me…I am getting to the end of my rope….

Thanks

over 13 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

I would be more than happy to help you. Contact me at your convenience and I’ll shed some light on your situation! Candace

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

Lets do a career reading for you. When do you have time ?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi ……. I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward.

Am charging $25 for this service.

over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

The exact time frame that you will gain a new career is hard to see because the future is not set in stone. However a reading can be done to see which areas you need to focus on the most in order to get to where you wanna be career-wise. I’d love to help whenever you have the time.

over 13 years ago
lovespyalexandria's photo

LovePsychicAlexandria (lovespyalexandria)

3 posts

Powerful psychic” I will tell you your whole life before you utter your name. no blanket statements from this psychic i have a direct to the point honest insight

*BRUTALLY HONEST PSYCHIC, NO BS GIVES YOU THE TRUTH YOU SEEK!

over 13 years ago

Hello mark

this is victoria here.

i would like to offer you a one on one live chat with me online. connection time is free of charge and you dont have to hire until YOU are ready!!

so contact me today to have that peace of mind you deserve!!