Hes good to me...BUT

over 5 years ago

Had a great overnight visit with my bf Sunday night. Things, are great. It’s the distance of 4 hours, that’s the issue. As, Monday morning came I had to leave early to make it back home for work. The struggle in our relationship. He gets argumentative when I push us, living together or trying to pull us together. I dont dare mention it – out of fear of it blowing up again- like in the past. Ive been with him, over two years. The only time we break up, is when I push him on more. Its wrong. Again, I know I cant push. Am I waiting for nothing?? I love this man AND yes, I do want a ring and more of a stable life with him TOGETHER….. :((( . He cannot keep expecting me to travel 4 hours away to sleepover and leave the next day. I travel allot already. My son also, lives away too. I go see him at the end of the month.. He is moving in Feb/march to another area even further away from me. So, I’m just ready in life for MORE from my bf. But when will he be ready? :(

over 5 years ago

If I’m being honest, I think that if you can’t even have a conversation with him about your future without him getting angry, there is a problem. Especially after 2 years. It seems you are making sacrifices and he can’t even give you time or respect enough to talk to you. I know it’s hard when you feel like you have invested so much, but you have to ask yourself questions that have answers regardless of his input. How long are you willing to do this? What if he never wants to make a change. Did he discuss his move with you? Would you see him if you didn’t go to him? I think all of the answers to those questions would tell you bluntly where you stand with him. Don’t lie to yourself because the answers hurt.