The ex

over 5 years ago

Why on earth did my ex pop up out of no where? I talked to a psychic and she did tell me someone from my past will show up again. Smh. I am so not interested in the thought or idea of this man. Im in love with someone else and that relationship has been dead a looooong time.

over 5 years ago

If you have no interest, don’t even both thinking or asking about him, hun? Thought is energy. Feeding your energy to a dead relationship, even with just a question, is like water a plant that is already dried up. You are wasting your resources, my dear!

over 5 years ago

Your absolutely right. Its an after thought now. Im stayin focused on my future.

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

Your lack of interest is the key thing to pay attention to right now. Sometimes people will pop back into our lives so that we can know that we have finally overcome burdens or challenges associated with that relationship. It is simply the Universe’s way to affirm that we have moved on.

I would be glad to do a reading for you about this or any other topic. If you let me know that you are coming from the forum, I will give you a 10% off discount on any of the flat rate bundles.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago
ahighervibration didn't upload a photo

Alex Zielinski (ahighervibration)

12 posts

If it comes right down to it, don’t take the emotional bait that he might throw out. No matter how good or bad the things are that he says, silence is still the best reply. You don’t owe an argument or justification to anyone.

Water off a duck’s back.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Kinda flattering though … the way he has not gotten completely over you.

SunTiger