Twin flame or soul mate

over 5 years ago

I’m Aries 3-26-80 & I was with a Gemini, Noel 05-22-77. I hurt him and he literally just completely cut me off. No contact. This was in October. I know he was either a soul mate or twin flame because we literally had telepathic thoughts. He would say my exact thoughts while I thought them. Also, he corrected a huge personality flaw in me that I didn’t realize until it was mirrored. I’ve tried everything, law of attraction, manifestation. Nothing. I’m just wondering how to know if he was a soul mate that’s gone forever or a twin flame that’s coming back. :(

over 5 years ago

Hi Deirdra,

I would agree that you have a deep soul connection, however, I tend to stay away from the term soul-mate. This term is often times romanticized and the deeper meaning is lost. A soul mate are the individuals that we have incarnated with on the planet to help our soul’s evolve. They teach us how to move effectively experience love, joy, and peace. All of which are intrinsic soul qualities. They are no things that we get from the emerging circumstances or through connections.

The way you described this mirroring is a perfect example of how our soul mates can often help us evolve and grow. It is also important when discussing things like manifestation and LOA that this is ALL a manifestation. Every experience you have is reflecting back to you your innate beliefs and energetic alignments.

When it comes to soul connections, even a lack of communication can often be an invaluable tool in helping us grow and evolve. If you look at the many esoteric teachings, many of them indicate that the highest form of love is forgiveness. So there are some instances where we are meant to practice this in our affairs.

Just remember that it is unwise to use LOA or other manifestations to attempt to manipulate or control another person’s actions or behaviors. The goal of a soul mate is to help us learn that objectification of any kind is not useful. There are many forms of objectification. Physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, etc. Objectification is when we take something outside of ourselves and create a story that allows that person, place, or thing to become our Source. Whether this be the Source of our happiness, love, future fulfillment, etc. A soul mate can often become a challenging experience, because if we are in the experience of objectification, we have moved from love to fear. In this context we can only draw to ourselves that which is undesirable. I have even read for people that ended up drawing to themselves exactly what they thought they wanted, only to very rapidly self-sabotage once they achieved their primary objective.

Right now I would recommend making your own sense of love, joy, and peace your primary objective. I would also recommend doing your best to abstain from any mental and emotional energy investments in Noel at the present time. This will work as a catalyst for both your love life and your sense of overall fulfillment.

When two people are connected at the soul level and there is a breech in that connection, the breech itself serves a purpose.

I would be glad to do an actual reading on your situation if you want. If you let me know that you are coming from the forum I can give you 10% off of any flat rate minute package.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

You are expecting him to just get over his pain but not everyone is cut out that way. He was definitely in love with you (Two of Cups) but is the type of person who obsesses over what went wrong and what may go wrong if he should ever return.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will ever talk to you again , after what happen , I will give you the truth and much more . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings