Does he like me?

over 5 years ago

I am new to this site. A man just entered my life who has never been married and is older. I do not know how he feels about me. Does he see me as more than a work colleague or does he have interest? Who does these types of readings?

over 5 years ago

Hi,

I can help you. I can look at him and give honest feedback as to his feeling and what you can expect going forward.

Take a look at my profile and you will see the feedback I’ve received from clients for the 5+ years I’ve been reading here on Bitwine. If you have any questions feel free to message me and I’d be happy to answer them for you!

Be well and good luck! Pixie :)

over 5 years ago

I dont know how to pay for a reading. Do you offer a 1 question special or any first time deals? I am still reading how to use it.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and help you. You have to have pay pal account first , it only take a few minutes . Then come in and I can give you full insight through spirit . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I feel like although he is very guarded he is more than likely seeking more than just a work relationship. I doubt he will move quickly as he is going to want to know more about you. I also feel like he is very private so dont expect him to shout it from the rooftops early on. If you have any birth information on him feel free to send it to me and I’ll get a look at his natal chart.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you like him and want to be with him but not much sure to take his feelings for you and for this relationship.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hi JD,

Okay, so the Death card is coming up for your situation. This is the symbol for complete transformation. It represents releasing your current perspective and letting go. With this card, I would not really recommend expending a lot of your mental and emotional energy into him at the present time. Be especially cautious of fantasy right now.

I would be glad to do a complete reading for this situation. If you are interested, please let me know that you are stopping in from the “Ask A Psychic” forum and I can give you 10% off of any flat rate minute bundle.

Love & light,

James M.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jane,

The fact that he is older and never been married is causing you to wonder if he is even open to a deep and committed relationship or not. (Your question goes deeper than just how he feels about you.) I’d be happy to answer all your many questions and will share what he is feeling/thinking. You already had encouraging feedback from him, just judging by the way he smiled at you.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and I do specialize in love and relationships, and right now I can see through your love cards and he is just to wok with and nothing more , but im on line

over 5 years ago

Hello queen good day, I advise you to take it easy, it is better step by step discovering the landscape without looking at the end of the road, you can consult me ​​and we can see every detail, I can also advise you on a ritual of energy harmonization for these days. Blessings Daniela