love and job

over 5 years ago

I want someone to snuggle up with. and a new job. any of that happening anythime soon?

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well im seeing things starting to happen for you in the next month to come. im on line

over 5 years ago
psychic.angelina407's photo

♥☼♥ Ms Angelina ♥... (psychic.angelina407)

14 posts

hi sweetie I would love to give you the information you want and I would be happy to let you know contact me so I can lay out some cards for you !

over 5 years ago
bestloveadvisor's photo

PSYCHIC SUMMER (bestloveadvisor)

35 posts

hello call me I see that there is some one coming your way and there is a great paying job comming your way call me I have more information

over 5 years ago

Hi Anna,

The Ten of Swords came up directly related to this situation. My teacher always said, “This card always means no.” However, related to your situation I really get that this card is showing us that you are holding on to certain paradigms that are not serving your love life or your career.

Three things I would recommend:

1. Stop any and all complaining or criticism about your situation. 2. Understand that whatever you choose to believe about life becomes true for you. Identify any beliefs you may have that contradict what you truly desire and eliminate them. 3. Forgive. If you are holding on to any resentment, bitterness, or guilt, forgive. Forgive yourself for anything that you did and forgive others for anything that they did. Now is the time for the past to drift into the nothingness from whence it came.

If you would like a full reading for this issue give me a call. If you let me know that you are coming from the “Ask A Psychic” forum I can give you 10% off of any flat rate bundle.

Love & light, James M.