Seeking answers

over 5 years ago

My bf and I havent seen each other the past few weeks. Hes been working allot. Away on business trips. We live a few hours away from the other. I’ve been traveling to see him. He talked about meeting up next weekend around 22nd. He was wanting to travel down to see me for the weekend. I want more than this. I want to live with him and have a partner in life. Commitment. Will we have this any time soon? I’m getting discouraged.

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in for a reading I would love to help mention the forum for some extra free time :)

over 5 years ago

Hi Willow,

Often times I tell both myself and clients to trust my gut. You know you want more so it’s time to have that conversation. I’d be happy to chat with you on how to go about it and what is called the Five Love Languages. People often tend to show their love to others how they wish to receive it. I can work with you on your ultimate question and way you can compromise.

I wish you the best! Bright blessings! Pixie

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online! contact me now for full details love xoxo ariel

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and see when you and him will live together for the future and changes . I will give you the truth what the spirit show and when . On line now -Live – Specials today chat Blessings

over 5 years ago

Thanks, for the responses. I know he has his work & 2 teenage kids to deal with in life and he doesnt need me bit$$ing at him for more of a commitment but pixie you make sense to this madness I live in. I recieve love by quality time & words of affermation. Him, physical touch or should I be honest (sexual intimacy) and words of affermation. He talks about how I complain about something all the time – he says, I’m not responsible for your happiness. Ut aggravates me he says this. Arent two people supposed to want to LIVE TOGETHER after dating awhile?? Isnt marriage & living together the next step?? Its like going round & round with him. He fears( I think )’im going to suffocate him or i’ll want to constantly need him to be there. I do want a companion in life but the long distance is ridiculous. We both pay rent. We both do utilities. We both could benefit by doing this but he doesnt act like this is something he wants. I get it he has a son 17, daughter 16 soon. This would be awkward. To include me in to the daily picture. I’ve not met them. Hes not met my kids either. But mine are older. 26 Daugher 19 son. Just trying to look at everything to make us both happy.

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, * Let’s have Chat* and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards