His kids

over 5 years ago

Well, the weekend I thought we would finally get to see each other has been ruined once again. My patience is running thin. His kids, yet again need him. I understand a role of a parent. I understand you have to help your kids. But. I am always the one who gets shorted! The long distance is tearing us apart! He I’m sure has no issues with it. He sees it as fine. But it’s me I’m the one who gets hurt! When we dont get to see each other. What alternatives do I have??? I love him but hate this situation! :’(

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello sweetie I am ariel I am online contact me for chat for all the details xoxo ariel

over 5 years ago
madamroselee's photo

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

44 posts

get your reading today

over 5 years ago
milamagdalene's photo

Mila Varushka (milamagdalene)

30 posts

There may be more to the situation than meets the eye? If you’re feeling at odds with it, there’s a possibility there’s more to it than what he’s telling you. Trust your instincts.

over 5 years ago

I got upset at him. He hasn’t messaged me back. I’m just getting to the point of idc anymore. He OBVIOUSLY doesnt value my feelings if he sits and doesnt try to help fix our issues. The distance is tearing us apart he knows it – I remind him. I’m hurt that he trys to control the situation. It’s wrong. I want more – it’s time

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 4 years ago
joytarot's photo

☪spiritual LOVE readings... (joytarot)

16 posts

Hello dear let me be the one who lets you in on whats really going on.I am hear to provide you with piece of mind!

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hi, call me today if you still wanna talk willow.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on your love situation and much more with this person . I see a lot through spirit . On line now -Live chat -. I have specials today . I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️