I dont understand him...

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Ex calls about coming to get his stuff, which he never did before , he just come and get a load, and i didnt care. But he calls this time, and gos.. “i know you’ve moved on and have someone new, and i dont care..but i need to get my stuff. ” I didnt say anything either way. Other than,You have a key so ,when ever. Why would he care if i moved on or not.. is it an ego thing..make sure i didnt go first.. or. I dont t it.

Then he calls me again shortly after  saying.. you sounded sad.. i thought i call and make sure you're ok.. 
     Im tried not to be snarky and say...like you care.. but.. i was civil. . Said im fine,thank you. 
    Is he fishing.. or what? Hes the one that moved on from my point of view. Didnt want the relationship.  Paid more attention to everyone else than me/ us.
over 4 years ago
readingsbysonya254 didn't upload a photo

psychic advisor (readingsbysonya254)

25 posts

well he’s playing games he’s trying to keep you on a back burner that why he always has someone to fall back on he doesn’t like to be alone so when his other relationship don’t last he will come to you so hes never alone he has two other females doe

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you would like more insight call me.

over 4 years ago
madamroselee's photo

Rose phillips (madamroselee)

44 posts

get your reading today and we can see whats going on with him and his strange behavior.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please come to me for detail and honest reading

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me give you full insight through spirit , Let me give you full insight on this man and much more. ON line now -Live chat -I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life.