Marriage and other Religious Dogma

over 4 years ago
aganar didn't upload a photo

aganar

2 posts

The church holds marriage to be holy and one should not try to defile that.

So are we destined to burn in hell for having an open marriage?

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit show around you and this person and for the future and much more . On line now I will give you the truth what is ahead . I Have specials .Blessings

over 4 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Religion was designed as a means of power and control over other man. While there can be some redeeming aspects to religious practice, what I have found over time is that it is mostly corrupt, with virtuous teachings attempting to overlie and mask a dark agenda that lies underneath.

I personally feel that if you and your partner agree that open marriage is something that works for you, then let it be what it is and do not allow the views of others to tarnish whatever arrangement works best for you and your partner. It is not the job of man to put judgment on any other man in this way…that is between you and Creator/God/Divine whatever you choose to believe in.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards