Energies, Vibes and State of the Mind

over 4 years ago
wishful_thinker didn't upload a photo

wishful_thinker

8 posts

Is there a reason why certain people’s readings almost always come to past while it doesn’t for others? Does it have to do with their energies and vibes or is something else involved? Or does it have to do with a person’s mindset? Thank you in advance.

over 4 years ago

wishful_thinker

8 posts

And when I mean I said mindset, I mean the mindset of the individual receiving the reading. I’ve just seen that certain people may have things almost coming to past while certain others have nothing that comes to past. Just a thought.

over 4 years ago

It has everything to do with energy vibes and state of mind. And no, positive thinking isn’t the answer.

When we “need” something to happen, it is fear based and fear manifests more to fear. It is putting out the energy that we do not trust the Universe to provide for us the best of what we really desire and that we don’t trust ourselves enough to be deserving of what is really best for ourselves. So the more we hold onto “need” the more we manifest “need and fear”. So it’s about learning how to detach from needing a certain outcome to happen, and trusting that the right outcome for you will happen.

The other part is about not putting your life on hold waiting for something to happen. The Universe maybe waiting for you to “figure something out, or grow, or heal” before it feels that you are ready for something to happen. This is where “psychic addiction” becomes a problem, getting reading after reading as a way to avoid dealing with the present and what you need to be dealing with today. Readings wont make anything happen. They should be used as guidance, not a way to avoid dealing with the present.

over 4 years ago

wishful_thinker

8 posts

Thank you very much Jamey. Your explanation makes a lot of sense. Like attracts like and vice versa. :)