what is his problem?

over 4 years ago

my boyfriend has damn near 0 interest in sex or when i talk to him about it. its frustrating me because i feel like i dont turn him on anymore or something else is going on. im more than frustrated, im pissed. what is his problem? i know he works a lot and he may also be preoccupied with other things but wtf man?

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

that is the ultimate indication he is no longer interested (unless he states he wants to wait till marriage?

over 4 years ago

i dont know. he did say he doesnt think about it as much but still, if he isnt….i need to know. he works a lot…understandable at the same time….needs need to be met

over 4 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

come in for a reading hun and I can help explain this situation love and light, Kimberley

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10