Is it worth it?

over 4 years ago

I have been with my bf [ R.A.] for almost 8 years but the past 10 months hes been in prison but hes getting out at the end of this month. Before he got arrested he had been doing some really messed up hurtful things to me so my question is should I continue waiting on him or should I move on? Has he really learned his lesson & changed ? Or will he go back to his old ways and things will be bad between us?

over 4 years ago

I’d be happy to take a look and convey the astral advice in the situation. Best regards!

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts are for the future and will he continue to move forward with you , or should you move on or not . On line now . Live chat. I will give you the truth an d much more . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Im online come chat

over 4 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

Candice m on line now

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS QUESTION CALL ME TODAY ! SPIRIT TELLS ME A GREAT DEAL OF THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW!

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please join me if you really need truth

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me know for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future.