English (Change)

missing him

3 months ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

I feel moody as of lately. Some days I feel ohh he’s going to text me this day I keep telling myself he’s going to cause that’s what I keep being told on here and there, but then I really really get upset when days start passing I always check my phone to see when he will. I know I sound silly I can’t stop worrying about him I miss him soo much it hurts I think I fell in love already he’s always on my mind I really want to hug him tight right now.. does anyone feel him reaching out by the end of next week his initials are S.G Dob 6/3/00 and mine is M.C Dob 4/19/99

3 months ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

3 months ago

call me when you get a chance . if you cant message me and make an appointment to talk to me im picking up on your vibe.

3 months ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his real thoughts , if he will return or call or not and see you . I will give you the truth . I see a lot around spirit of the true person . On line now -Live chat . I have specials

3 months ago

Starr,

I’d be happy to take look at the energy surrounding both of you and provide insight as to what you can expect in the immediate future. I always take the time to connect with my clients before accepting payment and ask for validation on the connection.

I’d love to help. Best wishes!

Pixie