Confused

over 4 years ago

I have had a lot of readings involving my boyfriend and I and how our relationship is going. Im aware of his hot and cold behavior…..Im aware that he cares for me…..he may still be dealing with his ex…..but theres something that is still unsettling to me. So many why questions. Questions thst I cant ask because I dont know what they are. Im confused because starting off we were great, just like most relationships but he fell off completely. Told 360 on me. It hurts me and keeps me confused because Im stuck in the middle between staying and waiting it out or leaving and leaving to regret it later that he would have been good 2 me. I dont know how to feel. Maybe theres something missing that someone can tell me.

over 4 years ago

I would suggest looking into emotional abuse. The hot and cold, the confusion (not trusting your own intuition) the 360 change are all reasons to consider emotional abuse.

Caring and loving someone are not enough. Its what they do with that love that counts. A drug addicted mom loves her kids, but her own issues get in the way of that being a healthy love.

over 4 years ago

Ty Jamey. I didnt consider that. One reader told me that he may have been neglected as a child….i want 2 help him thru this…...i do at the same time…...its tiring but i dont give up as easily

over 4 years ago

I think you miss-understood, his behavior has the signs of him being emotionally abusive to you.

over 4 years ago

I guess I did. I dont understand why he is

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

Imagine your best friend told you those very same tales (about how things have been going with you and your guy … but instead of happening to you, it was happening to HER and her boyfriend). What would you tell her?

Be your own best friend. Relationships that make you feel mental or emotional angst are not healthy or desirable. The two of you either need to get counseling together or you really need to let go and pursue love with someone who makes you feel a lot more stable.

You want a love relationship that’s consistently loving and supportive, not all over the map.

Mystic SunTiger

over 4 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi there, please come have a session with me so we can decipher and decode this together!

Wish you the best

Love And Light

Autumn

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

I’ve been distant, haven’t been talking 2 him much at all. I miss him so much and it hurts just sitting here thinking about him. Im heartbroken.

over 4 years ago

hello and welcome and thankyou for your question and as im looking in the cards to see that he is the one that got comfortable in this relationship and right now he is feeling that things got a little boring and he is lacking some excitement please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line right now if yu wanna talk.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️