Guidance

over 4 years ago
debug didn't upload a photo

debug

3 posts

Hello seeking guidance about my love life, i’ve been single for the past 4 years and only seem to have an interest with people into occult things,I want to start making an effort and find someone i can bond with but i am not sure how to go about this anymore, any insights would be welcomed.

over 4 years ago
naturalbornpsychic didn't upload a photo

Christine Ramm-Matthews (naturalbornpsychic)

22 posts

This does cut your option way down, but I feel, if you join a Group in your area (and they do exist) you will find someone to bond with, but I see a lot of polyamorous situations around you. I feel in time, you will broaden your horizons.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO I CAN HELP YOU DEAR CALL ME AS I AM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 4 years ago

With the internet now, this is easier than it would have been even 10 years ago. Social media has so many groups in the occult world. Look for local gatherings and meetups in the Pagan community. Like I said, no more than ever, occult topics are more accepted and out in the open. We don’t have to hide in a brook closet anymore!

If you would like to speak further, give me a call! I’d love to help.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 4 years ago
mystic_nerissa's photo

Psychic Nerissa (mystic_nerissa)

3 posts

You are very unique with deep layers of energy and you need to find your match. Your soul mate is very unique like you and they’re looking for you too. I’m online if you’d like to get some answers and guidance on this. Nerissa x

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you will meet the right person and on your level and in spirit . I will give you the truth . I have specials today . Blessings

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and as i look through the cards i can see that te best thing to do is look in good places and they will come to you , im on line i have a $10.00 deal for 20 minutes .

over 4 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM STILL HERE IF YOU STILL NEED ANSWERS!

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :) also i specialize in love and relationship.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️