Who of them?

over 4 years ago
saxzy didn't upload a photo

Anna p (saxzy)

4 posts

I’ve joined a dating site a few weeks back. I’m taking it easy. There is two from there so far I’m talking to, I also have someone from my past I’m interesting in dating. The guys are a bit on and off when it comes to showing interest. I suppose I am too in a way. Will any of these 3 be a future boyfriend or more? Or will I meet someone else? I don’t want to be alone and without love.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me i tell you about your boyfriend,who will be batter for you and about relationship with him.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I AM ONLINE IF YOU WANT A READING WITH ME I CAN GIVE YOU CLAIRITY IF THAT IS WHAT YOUR AFTER AS I SEE THAT YOU ARE.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is your future in romance and relationship and much more . I’m on line now. I have specials. Blessings

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Anna! :) I would be happy to offer insight on these 3 romantic possibilities. I am available today for a session. Take care!

over 4 years ago
ariesnorthnode's photo

ariesnorthnode

4 posts

Hi there, I can see that you are proactive in your search for a relationship and there’s a lot happening with so man possibilities. One of these men you like more than the others… Would you like to find out who will be your next partner and what to look out for? I’m free to chat :)

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

im online come chat