General love reading...

over 4 years ago

Who is accurate at general love readings? I have tried one or two advisors but they seemed to need specific questions. I want to know what you pick up in my love life in the month of July.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and see what changes will be in your love life , and the right person come in where be balance and stable and ready for a serious relationship and much more . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials. Blessings

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for a full life love & career reading $10

over 4 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am happy to let you know about your love life for this summer.

-Hazel Waters

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and yes I can see that you have had a few videos done but I’m also going to draw energy from you today to let you know that it has been a struggle with love sister last few months I can also tell you because right now there is no true love in your life or in your path there is much to tell but I can see that the struggle will be over soon you have a very strong love line For the next three months that means you will be attracting love to you automatically please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes if you’d like a session I’m not line

over 4 years ago
readingbysullen's photo

Readings by sullen (readingbysullen)

8 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now!

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL TODAY.

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call today for a clearer and brighter tomorrow!! 22 mins for 10$ I can answer all questions about love and career!!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

FULL RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE LIFE CLEANSING IS ON SPECIAL FOR $60!!! USE COUPON CODE “sc1203” for $10 OFF CLEANSING

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

HappyGoLucky~

I am very VERY accurate. I show connection before hire and I’d love to work with you. (Look at my ratings and you get an idea of how accurate I am.)

Mystic-SunTiger

over 4 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Join me for an accurate love reading, we can work through this together, im here for you!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE CALLS.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

P.S “check my profile it’s clearly written that no info is needed”