Life Purpose

over 4 years ago
debug didn't upload a photo

debug

3 posts

How do you know what your life purpose is? I am both creative and technical. On one hand i seem to know what i want to do and then quickly change my mind. Is there some way to know what skills or crafts should you be pursuing that is more attuned to you than others? Reaching mastery with one thing seems impossible cause i change my mind so much.

over 4 years ago

Often times, it is whatever talent, or passion you have that has the biggest impact on helping others that brings real fulfillment. So, maybe look to the thing that is the most selfless? Or the thing that effortlessly comes to you and allows you to feel joy in sharing with others??

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call today for a clearer and brighter tomorrow!! 22 mins for 10$ I can answer all questions about love and career!!

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Love Healer & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Meditation will lead u to the purpose.

over 4 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

dear, You change your mind on a flim because that profession isnt yours anyways nor to begin with,you do it and stay with it for a time being because your interested but it isnt your profession is right, your JUST trying it for the time being..when a profession,art comes towards you it will have a strong “pull” towards towards you.thats how youll know its for you.