so he still has feelings right? (confirmation)

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

I messed up on my previous question my apologies. My initials are M.C, Dob April 19, 1999 i’m a girl. His initials are S.G Dob June 3, 2000. 8/22/18 << He ended things with me (never dated) and ever since my intuition even today he’s hiding his feelings but i’m the one who must of came off too strong for him. A psy told me physical distance has caused a lot of misunderstandings between our emotional expressions and that he is stubborn. 4/29/19 I accidentally sent him an message on social media and I removed what he said on 8/22/18 so 4/29/19 he still got the notification and instead of ignoring it he clicks on it. Up til every insight has been saying he has feelings for me. Is it that he doesn’t feel he’s good enough for me? Is it insecurity? Also, is he depressed about college?

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago
starr419's photo

starr419

35 posts

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, id love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago
psychiccounselantmelina didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Advisor Sabrina (psychiccounselantmelina)

52 posts

call me any time $10 for 22mins full life love and career reading call today for a brighter and clear tomorrow offering love specials as to why things are happening in your life with truehonest answers, no sugar coat