Times are tough and painful - intuition

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

I’m usually very good at looking after my emotions. But today has been difficult. Please help me figure out why my heart keeps saying Amit feels love for me too, it is me that he wants to be with and he will be back very soon? I’m not being bias I know. Is any of this right about my intuition?

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

the both of you definitely have a strong connection and he thinks of you often, i would love to help you with your situation, i’m currently having a special on all readings $10 for 10 minute reading special! :)

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into this situation around love with him toward you and if he will be back or not on this love matter with you and him . I ,m on line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings